WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BACKDROP?
Each background is a work of art without a frame and for this reason, we recommend:
- Rolled the photographic background ever towards the painted face, never the other way around.
It is recommended to hold the backdrop with tweezers, to a background holder.
- When the backdrop is not in use, it should be stored rolled up in its tube.
When you are going to use it again, leave the backdrop extended until it recovers its shape.
- The backdrop must not be folded under any circumstances.
- In case the background is stained, gently wipe with a slightly damp cloth on the surface to be treated.
- Each photographic background will be rolled up in a 5 cm PVC tube, wrapped in bubble wrap and protected by a PVC tube.
- The size and weight of the package will vary based on the chosen product:
- Maximum length: 303 cm
- Maximum diameter: 12 cm
- Maximum weight: 15 kg
- Once the order has been placed and paid in full, the delivery time will be between 8 and 14 days for the photographic background.
- During the creation process of the background, we’ll send images to the customers to get approval.
- Free shipping to mainland Spain other places please contact us.
- We’ll provide tracking numbers and the communication will be permanent until the delivery doing a success.
- The colors displayed may change depending on the device it is played on.
- Considering the variety of techniques, all backgrounds are unique and no two are alike.
- At Atmosphere, we have the PayPal payment method to make the process for the customer easier. Our treatment will be direct via email or telephone, we also offer bank transfer or through Bizum.
WHERE TO USE A BACKDROP?
Our clients use the backdrops for many different photoshoots such as:
- Corporate and company image
- Theater or TV scenography